[Icehouse] Are pyramids versatile enough?

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Feb 2008 18:09:19 -0500
Okay, there's been some confusion as to whether pyramids are versatile enough to be worth buying more of. Here's my 2¢: My games bag has limited space, so I try to balance my favorite games with the portable games. A single stash of pyramids increases my bag's versatility enough to be worth it, without taking up a lot of space. This way, if nobody knows the game I'm talking about, I can take out a simpler one, yet I can still play my favorites when I'm with someone who's played before.