Re: [Icehouse] Zark City: Can a player attack her own piece?

  • FromCarl Worth <cworth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Feb 2008 11:35:19 -0800
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:04:12 -0500, Kristin wrote:
> a link for anyone who missed Andy's update this week:
>       <http://wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2008/WN.02.21.08.html>

Thanks, Kristin, I should have thought to share that context. :-)

> > So I'm definitely looking forward to playing this game soon.

To follow up, we had a chance to play a quick round over "lunch"
today, (more like a late breakfast I suppose). We both liked it a lot,
("I would have liked it a lot more if I had won" were my wife's exact
words), and we'll definitely play it again.

And Zark City definitely does make a beautiful "landscape" out of Lost
Cities cards. I would definitely miss some of that charm if playing
with a deck of playing cards. (I'm not familiar enough with any tarot
deck to know if it would give a similar feel or not.)

-Carl