Re: [Icehouse] Zark City setup

  • From"Jeff Wolfe" <jwolfe@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 27 Feb 2008 19:33:53 -0500
> From: "Doug Orleans" <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Bill Barksdale <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > What happens if a player has only face cards in their starting hand?
>  Maybe a better rule would be to discard your whole hand and draw a
> new one?

I agree that discarding your hand and drawing a new one would be better than
drawing single cards until you get a non-face card.

Also, I'm looking forward to an official response to the question of how
Draw works if you already have four or more cards in hand.  Seems to me
there's three ways to go with it:

A) You may not draw unless you discard down to three or fewer first
B) You may draw three and then discard down to six.
C) You may draw fewer than three cards

I'm not sure which I prefer, but the rules as written seem to be most
closely aligned with "A".

- Jeff