Re: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings!

  • From"Jason Darrah" <fsckmydisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 1 Mar 2008 15:20:26 -0800
Just a quick congratulations to Avri Klemer, Carlton Noles, and everyone else who designed games for the IGDC. It was a good group of games, and I'm glad that my first ever Icehouse game was up to par with the standards of the Icehouse community.

I got plenty of feedback for Timelock from friends and some family, I didn't personally get much feedback from the online community. If anyone has any specific suggestions/problems with Timelock, feel free to vent on the discussion page. I know I can improve my game, and outside opinions would be greatly welcomed!

It's a little late, I know, but it was fun. I hope to see you all in the next competition!

-Jason Darrah