Re: [Icehouse] IGDC - Question

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Mar 2008 12:39:14 -0400 (EDT)
I agree with Jorge's assessment.

I'm not going to try to give a hard-and-fast answer to what "previously unpublished" means, but I'll think on it; I think the community will agree that putting it on the icegames wiki, or on bgg, or even sdg, doesn't count. For now I think "we know it when we see it" will have to do.

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx