Re: [Icehouse] The Empty City

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Aug 2008 02:04:41 -0400
I really liked Andy's book too, though I never had the chance to play
Icehouse proper due to the difficulty in teaching the people I hung
around with.

I think it may be better to introduce it to a group as a first game,
rather than "hey, tonight let's try Icehouse." That's how I got a few
people at work to play Gnostica anyways.

But the book was really neat and reminded me of my appreciation of a
certain aesthetic, much like the early half of Dark City.

-Evan