[Icehouse] The Empty City

  • From"Marissa Wills" <crystallineangel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Aug 2008 12:35:46 -0400
The Looneys were selling copies at Origins this year, so they might have some available on their site. A game store near my place sold it when it was still around, but alas, they closed down.

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:30:02 -0400
From: "Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] The Empty City
To: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I read it online and liked it so much, I started looking for a paperback of
it. The last time I saw one was next to a monochrome icehouse stash display
like 5 years ago or something, and I couldn't afford the book or the pieces
then (although I took a look and thought it sounded cool). Now I ask at
every bookstore I go to if they've ever heard of it, and I've wandered the
sci-fi sections of some used book stores, but nobody has it. I think I may
just have to order online, but does anyone know if there's a store that
still sells it?