Re: [Icehouse] The Empty City

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Aug 2008 15:32:00 -0400
Pretty sure they had a copy at Neutral Ground in NYC last time I was there - May, I think.

No idea if that's any use to you . . .

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] The Empty City

I read it online and liked it so much, I started looking for a paperback of it. The last time I saw one was next to a monochrome icehouse stash display like 5 years ago or something, and I couldn't afford the book or the pieces then (although I took a look and thought it sounded cool). Now I ask at every bookstore I go to if they've ever heard of it, and I've wandered the sci-fi sections of some used book stores, but nobody has it. I think I may just have to order online, but does anyone know if there's a store that still sells it?