Re: [Icehouse] World War 5 Rules Question

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Nov 2008 16:58:59 -0500
I was pretty jazzed to get it yesterday in the mail. Thanks Andy!

I didn't get a chance to read the rules, but I should be able to play
it sometime over the holiday weekend.

-Jason