Re: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

  • Fromtbaileysr@xxxxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 18 Dec 2008 12:08:37 +0000
Twin win

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Graveyard Greg <graveyardgreg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:10:02
To: Icehouse Discussion List<icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Icehouse] Playing with Pyramids suggestions

I'm on the look out for some great Pyramid games. I have five tubes of
the Treehouses (and I'm looking to get the Grey and Pink colors
eventually), so I was wondering what games would be an absolute blast to
play with about 2-6 people?

The games I already play with great fierceness are Zendo, Martian
Coasters, Treehouse (of course), Zark City, Martian Chess, the 3house
games (with the exception of Homeworlds. Just can't seem to get into the
spirit of it) and even a game that required an Aquarius deck.

So what say you fellow Icehouse fans?

GG