Re: [Icehouse] Opinions solicited concerning the paradigm shift.

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Mar 2009 20:53:35 -0500
> And in a slightly off-topic comment, I just heard Andy's podcast mentioning
> "Are you the Traitor?" and think it sounds like the most brilliant idea from
> Andy in quite a while.  It sounds like the first really original take on
> Werewolf by anyone for a long time.
>
> Yay! Very glad to hear this, as this is our next new release - coming to
> game stores in July. (And we've got a really cool Fluxx promo card coming
> out to promote the release - but that is definately off topic.)
> -Kristin

I noticed this on the sell sheets that were posted for Toyfair, and I
remembered it coming up on an earlier Wunderland post but I know
nothing about the game (until I listen to this podcast I guess).
Color me very interested.