Re: [Icehouse] Zendo rules

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Mar 2009 02:51:33 -0700 (MST)
Zendo rules that lead to bad karma (and a possible thumping)

"if ... all groups of touching pyramids have a total pip-count of 7."  -Max

He got a drubbing.

"if ... there is a complete nest and a complete tree in any stack." -Davey

We were too worn out to kick his butt so we all just went to bed.

The one we always refer to as uber-evil is this one, "if ... the number of black pyramids is a prime number."  I don't know who the author is.

--David