Re: [Icehouse] Zendo rules

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Mar 2009 13:52:08 -0500
I'm pretty bad at Zendo.  :)

I've only played Zendo once (Or rather, 3 or 4 games in a row, once at
Origins).  I was not The Master, but made a pretty awful player,
because my mind started thinking of all the most obscure things.  "If
... one pyramid is pointing at the inside of another."  "If ... the
koan includes one red and one blue but not any yellow." "If ... it
includes at least three pyramids, one of which is a green which is not
touching any other pyramids."

I didn't get into fFibonaccis and prime numbers because the sentiment
around the table was that no-one was that into arcane maths.  But I
imagine, had that not been expressed, I probably would have made
guesses like that.  Yeah, I'm pretty bad at Zendo.  :)