[Icehouse] Homeworlds

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 9 Mar 2009 10:48:25 -0600 (MDT)
Can a ship "discover and discard" in one turn?  Let's say I have a 3 mover and another ship at a 3/2 binary homeworld, and I'm playing against a 3/1 binary homeworld.  Can I sack the 3 mover to move out, discover a new 1 system, discover a new 2 system, and then move to my enemy's system, throwing away both of discovered systems in the process?

Has anyone come up with any roles for other colors and/or special rules for "double sacrifices", possibly involving two colors?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsoft, one at a time.