Re: [Icehouse] Black Ice

  • FromNiles David <nilesenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Mar 2009 15:48:13 -0700
Like I mentioned before I have no problem with paying for quality games, I had just thought it odd because most of the other games were posted online and this one was not, esp. because the other 3HOUSE games are all online.

I'll be buying 3HOUSE soon then,

thanks
Niles

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday, March 14, 2009, at 11:00AM, "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>While you can get the rules for most of my games free online, for Black ICE
>we decided to see what would happen if we did things differently. At some
>point we'll probably put an end to that experiment and post the rules on a
>webpage, but it's currently still the case that you have to buy 3HOUSE to
>get the rules for Black ICE.

For you doubters out there, Black ICE is awesome.  It is well worth the price of the rules.