[Icehouse] Black Ice

  • FromNiles David <nilesenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Mar 2009 18:49:14 -0700
Hey Everyone, I was just wondering if the rules for Black ICE are availiable online anywhere, or if you have to buy 3HOUSE?

I would not mind buying it, but just wondered if that was the only way to get the rules.

thanks,

Niles

--
"Programmers are result oriented, you tell them what you want, and they'll try to give you what they think you would have asked for if you had any idea what was possible."
-IDK where I read this.

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
 - Robert X. Cringely