Re: [Icehouse] Fall competition

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 May 2009 06:36:14 -0400
Traditionally or at least since the restarting of the competition we have alternated 'restricted' and 'open' competitions. so fall would be 'open'. I personally would rather keep it that way so that people that have been working on games that may not fit the restrictions can enter those as well. One of the games I was considering for the fall competition was created before the spring competition started. I could have tried to retrofit it, but i think that would have showed, a lot! So as i said in a previous eMail the idea for Landing Zone just came to me. Had it not I likely wouldn't have had anything to offer for the spring comp.