Re: [Icehouse] Fall competition

  • FromAnthony Kapolka <anthony.kapolka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 May 2009 07:52:02 -0400

| From: Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>

| Traditionally or at least since the restarting of the competition we have alternated 'restricted' and 'open'
| competitions. so fall would be 'open'. I personally would rather keep it that way so that people that have

I didn't know this - but unrestricted sounds great.  So I'd just need to know the dates then... from my perspective it doesn't matter to much when the end of the competition is, but ideally they'd submit games in late November or the first week in December so they have as much design time as possible.