Re: [Icehouse] The numbers of Treehouse

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 31 Jul 2009 14:07:41 -0400
On Friday, July 31, 2009, at 09:11AM, "Jonas Kölker" <jonaskoelker@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>I think There must be something we disagree on.  Either the terminology, the
>starting position (of the house) or the set of valid moves (in particular of
>the HOP type).

The "disagreement" stems from my misremembering the starting position as having the queen standing in the middle.  Since we started playing WW5, we haven't played Treehouse again, so it has been many months since the last time I played.  My apologies for my poor recall.  Thank you for answering my query in spite of my error.

Topher