Re: [Icehouse] Black ICE Rules

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 Sep 2009 23:07:59 -0400
* Alan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-09-29 22:46:56-0400]
> On Sep 29, 2009, at 10:42 PM, Brian Reichert wrote:
>
> >I was wondering if Black ICE rules were available online like much
> >of the other
> >games are.
>

> No[t yet].
>
> On Mar 14, 2009, at 11:00 AM, Andy Looney wrote:
>
> >While you can get the rules for most of my games free online, for
> >Black ICE we decided to see what would happen if we did things
> >differently. At some point we'll probably put an end to that
> >experiment and post the rules on a webpage, but it's currently
> >still the case that you have to buy 3HOUSE to get the rules for
> >Black ICE.
> >
> >-- Andy

Ahhh OK.  I understand.  Thanks for the quick answer.  I'll just wait until
Chrononauts 1.4 is released late October and order it with that.

Thanks again. ;)

--
Brian Reichert
GPG Public Key: 0xECEFD7AC

Fourth Law of Revision:
	It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about
interferences -- if you have none, someone will make one for you.