Re: [Icehouse] Black ICE Rules

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Sep 2009 14:12:16 -0400
Andy has not posted the Black ICE rules online, deliberately. LL tried a new experiment with that game... to test community acceptance of selling Icehouse game rules, rather than posting them for free. The full rules to more recent Icegames have been published online since then, so I assume the experiment didn't pan out as expected. Maybe Andy will put the Black ICE rules online in The Future, but don't hold your breath for it.

---Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: "Brian Reichert" [rignes@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: 09/30/2009 06:33 AM
To: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Black ICE Rules

Hello,

I was wondering if Black ICE rules were available online like much of the other
games are. I just got two more Treehouse sets and would like to try it out
right away. Once the next Chrononauts version is released I'll through the
3HOUSE book in the order so I may just have to wait.

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can find the rules I'd really appreciate it
(Google has failed me this time is seems).

Thanks,

--
Brian Reichert
GPG Public Key: 0xECEFD7AC

Elevators smell different to midgets

   Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
New Vehicle
Click Here For More Information