Re: [Icehouse] Black ICE Rules

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Sep 2009 15:05:29 -0400
* Ryan Hackel <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-09-30 14:12:16-0400]
>    Andy has not posted the Black ICE rules online, deliberately. LL tried a
>    new experiment with that game... to test community acceptance of selling
>    Icehouse game rules, rather than posting them for free. The full rules to
>    more recent Icegames have been published online since then, so I assume
>    the experiment didn't pan out as expected. Maybe Andy will put the Black
>    ICE rules online in The Future, but don't hold your breath for it.
>
>    ---Ryan

That's cool.  I'm just glad I wasn't being a Google idiot and finding
every other game under the sun but Black ICE.  I have every intention to buy
the book as it looks to be a much more compact (and easer to stuff in my gaming
bag) than the printouts I have of Martian Chess and Binary Homeworlds.  I was
just hoping to check out Black ICE since I just picked up two more Treehouse
sets yesterday.

I was just being impatient.  However, since patience is now the only other
course of action I'll just have to order up the book.

--
Brian Reichert
GPG Public Key: 0xECEFD7AC

By doing just a little every day, you can gradually let the task
completely overwhelm you.