Re: [Icehouse] New Icehouse/Decktet hybrid game >> Dectana

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 Oct 2009 15:49:32 -0400
It's a fantasy-style 6-suited deck of playing cards with some pretty sweet artwork. Some cards have more than one suit, opening some new game mechanic possibilities. Sounds like it'd be interesting to play Gnostica on one, actually, I'll go check it out.
~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.