Re: [Icehouse] New Icehouse/Decktet hybrid game >> Dectana

  • FromKarl von Laudermann <karlvonl@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 21 Oct 2009 18:29:17 -0400
Almost correct; it's actually an observation that many basic questions of the form "what is that?" often *are* answered with "just Google it", just like David Artman did. I'm certainly not advocating this state of affairs.