Re: [Icehouse] Help with Icehouse Wiki editing

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 30 Oct 2009 11:40:04 -0500
Bryan Stout writes:
>> I see nothing in History to explain this behavior--did you only see it in
>> Preview? If so... well, I'll blame the gremlins. :)
>Yes, it was in Preview.  I'm kind of baffled, but I won't worry unless
>it shows up again.

My guess is that it's probably a caching behavior (there's a reason I
suggested disabling caching in mediawiki).

Regarding "other mechanics":

1. I don't see a use for this; Semantic allows multiple values for an
attribute.  Isn't it just better to assign multiple mechanics to the
same field as a list?  That way we can have 1 (or 0) or more mechanics
per category.

2. The way you leave out categories is the #if parserfunction.  But we
don't have parserfunctions installed.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'