Re: [Icehouse] Homeworlds rules: SDG vs the "real" world

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 16 Apr 2010 14:44:33 -0500
David L. Willson writes:
>In SDG Homeworlds, catastrophe must be the last instruction of your turn. Is that also true in the "real" world? If so, what about double or triple catastrophe?

I believe that that's the case -- all the catastrophes must be at the
end of your turn, and may not be followed by anything other than other
catastrophe declarations.

I think SDG does let you declare multiple catastropies. Doesn't it?

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'