Re: [Icehouse] Homeworlds rules: SDG vs the "real" world

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 16 Apr 2010 16:51:11 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, David L. Willson wrote:

In SDG Homeworlds, catastrophe must be the last instruction of your turn. Is that also true in the "real" world? If so, what about double or triple catastrophe?

The official rules (http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Ginohn/games/Homeworlds/HomeworldsRules.html) state that catastrophes take place after all other actions. While I have not personally tested things, I am pretty sure SDG allows multiple catastrophes. If that is not the case, let me know.

Cheers!
Aaron
http://superdupergames.org