Re: [Icehouse] big pyramids

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 Apr 2010 11:07:56 -0500
John Francis wrote:
I did not ask anyone for permission to do this, but then again,
I haven't made them yet.  :P

The Looneys tend to be pretty cool about people making pyramids.

I mean, it's difficult to assert IP rights on a geometric shape.
If you were selling them, especially if you were selling them with
the Icehouse name attached, would be questionable, but making them
for yourself is almost always fine.

That said, asking them if they're OK with it is a nice touch, and
demonstrates your good intentions. They (and the rest of us) love
to hear about people being clever and making stuff that shows
interest in their games.

When they're done, I'd love to see pictures!

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx