Re: [Icehouse] big pyramids

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 16 Apr 2010 14:49:33 -0600 (MDT)
> at hand.  Do you want them solid or hollow?  Do you care about
> weight?
>  What games are you going to play? (This seems irrelevant, but
> actually I think different materials might be more useful fFor
> different games)  You mentioned fFoam.  Cool!  I was thinking it
> might
> --Scott

I'm going to turn them sideways, mount them on 6' poles, and use them as guide-markers.  First, I'll use them for a Linux class I'm teaching, then in September, after they're used to the work, I'll use them to guide people to my Icehouse Games table at Tacticon.  So, I need 4 sideways.  Maybe the Homeworlds colors, and one upright gold one.  All same size.

I think I'll use corrugated cardboard and some sort of lightweight filler/smoother.