Re: [Icehouse] "Best of 2009" Procedure

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 19 Jun 2010 09:45:23 -0400
Name: Kristin told me that the Lab Report says "ICE Awards".

Rules: Good suggestions about labeling the rules to stay in the Lab,
and having a backup.

Email ballots: If I have internet access, I can check both my email
and geekmail.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to have a laptop with me;
if not, I'm sure someone will let me check things out while there.

Here's the ballot I posted on Ryan's geeklist:

ICE AWARDS FOR BEST FAN-MADE PYRAMID GAME OF 2009

BALLOT

__ Crosswalk
__ Quicksand
__ Stack Control

Instructions: In each blank, place one of:
X - I haven't played the game
1 - I like this game the best
2 - I like this game second best
3 - I like this game third best