[Icehouse] Game looking for playtesters

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Jul 2010 20:05:12 -0400
Dear Icehouse people,

With some incredibly handy feedback received at Origins and some of the original suggestions that were made about my IGDC game Diamond Mine, I decided to scrap a great deal of it and start fresh.

Thusly, Iceminers was born.  If you ever got to play the previous game and just thought it was lacking that "little something" or required too many pieces, or really wanted to steal from another player, well Iceminers fixes all of that.

So anyone looking to give it a try and give me some new feedback I'd be greatly appreciative!

Please note, it requires only two treehouse sets in like colors, and an additional opaque stash for pieces, but it does require martian coasters with the additional black coaster.  You could however just draw a 3x3 grid to put in the middle of the other 4 and it would play the same.

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Iceminers for anyone who is interested!

--
Sam Zitin
Director of Information Management