Re: [Icehouse] ICE Awards on BGN

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Jul 2010 15:41:24 -0400
"Icehouse fan community" is fine with me.

I took pictures of the semifinalist games as I played them with my
daughter (neither of us are in the pictures), and I uploaded several
of them to the BGG entries for the games.  Check with Kristin or Robin
to see if they have pictures of the games being played in the Lab.  I
know there were pictures of me holding the trophy, but the winner
(Erik Oosterwal) was not present to receive it.  When I get the plaque
for it and on the trophy, I'm planning on taking a picture of the
trophy beside the game, and then send it to Erik.

Bryan