Re: [Icehouse] first impressions on Pharaoh

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Dec 2010 16:28:51 -0500
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Ryan Hackel <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I played my first session of Pharaoh on Sunday night.  (For those of you who didn't notice, Andy released Pharaoh online last week as the LL holiday gift this year, in lieu of an actual mailing.)

Hi Ryan,

How did you hear about this?  I don't think I've gotten any email
about the LL holiday gift, and a search on the LL website does not
include a pointer to the game.  I was finally able to find it by
finding the entry on the Icehouse.org wiki, and following the link to
the rules page.

Are they not actually doing a mailing this year?  If not, have they
already sent an electronic greeting?  Given the current economy I
could understand, though I always enjoy getting the card with whatever
treat it includes.  But I hope it hasn't actually been sent -- it
would be deflating to not even get an email, and have to dig a lot to
find what I was supposed to get.

Bryan