Re: [Icehouse] first impressions on Pharaoh

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Dec 2010 10:17:50 -0800 (PST)
I did receive the Notes from the Lab email from Kristin, and saw
the mention/link for Pharaoh, but I don't recall how I initially
signed up for that mailing list.  It's possible there was something
on my rabbit "home" page when I updated my mailing address recently.

Haven't had a chance to try out the game yet.

>From: Ryan Hackel <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 04:55:32 -0800
>Subject: Re: [Icehouse] first impressions on Pharaoh
>list-id: Icehouse Discussion List <icehouse.lists.looneylabs.com>
>list-post: <mailto:icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>x-mailman-version: 2.1.11
>x-beenthere: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>list-archive: <http://lists.looneylabs.com/pipermail/icehouse>
>x-spam-level:
>x-spam-status: No, score=-2.1 required=5.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_00
autolearn=unavailable version=3.2.5
>x-spam-checker-version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on lists.looneylabs.com
>delivered-to: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>x-original-to: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>x-pstn-addresses: from <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> [1156/49]
>x-pstn-neptune: 0/0/0.00/0
>x-pstn-settings: 3 (1.0000:1.0000) s cv gt3 gt2 gt1 r p m c
>x-pstn-levels: (S:99.90000/99.90000 CV:99.9000 FC:95.5390 LC:95.5390 R:95.9108
P:95.9108 M:97.0282 C:98.6951 )
>x-http-received: from deeplogic.excite [205.167.170.19] by
web010.roc2.bluetie.com (BlueTie WebMail );	Thu, 09 Dec 2010 07:55:32 -0500

>I learned about Pharaoh through my admin duties on the IceWiki.  I routinely
monitor recent changes, and somebody had added the rules link to Pharaoh's wiki
page.

didn't notice, Andy released Pharaoh online last week as the LL holiday gift
this year, in lieu of an actual mailing.)