[Icehouse] Holiday Gift

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Dec 2010 23:58:02 -0500
Very sorry this was so hard to find!  As has been said, we sent it as part of our last newsletter... but it seems many didn't get it, or didn't read enough of it to notice the gift or the coupon code.  I just added prominent links at the top of our web site - http://www.looneylabs.com

I'm not ready to announce any details yet, but much of my time recently has been spent on things relating to the pyramids... 2011 will be the year the pyramids finally get some much deserved attention again!

Sent from my iPad