[Icehouse] calling all Starship Captains...

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 13 Dec 2010 13:22:10 -0500
Are you a Starship Captain?

Check out the new Looney Labs Fan Club: <http://looneylabs.ning.com/>

and join the Icehouse Academy of Starship Captains:
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/page/starship-captains>

A few days ago I wrote:

I'm not ready to announce any details yet, but much of my time recently
has been spent on things relating to the pyramids... 2011 will be the
year the pyramids finally get some much deserved attention again!

I plan to start sharing information about these plans (for play-testing
and proof-reading) with this private group of the pyramids biggest fans.
Please DO NOT post or discuss anything you learn about these still secret
plans outside of this private forum until the details of the launch are
announced sometime in early 2011.

See you online - please come play with your new web site!

-Kristin Looney