Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] New Little Stuff From Looney Labs

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Oct 2005 09:23:33 -0400
Hello again, Looney Labs fans,

We've recently restocked and created a bunch of new smaller stuff. Not available through distribution (so not often found in stores) these nice little add-ons and chachkas can enhance your Looney Gaming experience.

Pandora's Fluxx Boxxes
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=251>
$7.00 for the small, $7.50 for the large
Nice unfinished wooden boxes with a woodburned Fluxx logo on the top. Sized to fit a bulked-up deck of Fluxx/Chrononauts cards, they come in two sizes (the larger is needed for a Chrononauts deck.) Unfinished wood lends itself to custom decorating at home, but they look really nice as is, too.

ÜberChrono Gold Watches
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=255>
$2.00
A pack of six cards with a picture of a gold pocket-watch. Traditionally given out by the Time Repair Agency to successful time-travelers when they have reached 10-cards-in-hand when playing ÜberChrononauts.

2005 Promo Card Pack
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=252>
$1.00
The five cards we had retailers giving out in their booths at the major shows this year. Not including the Jackpot, which will now be a Little Experiment prize.

Zendo Starter Rule Pack
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=256>
$3.00
Since the boxed Zendo set is not available at this time, we wanted to make these cards available "a la carte" (so to speak). Now all parts of the Zendo boxed set are available in pieces (get stones at any craft or hobby store). This is the packet of Buddha-Nature Rules for people just learning the game.

Schaufenster Dollars
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=253>
$2.00
A must-have for those who play "Schaufenster" rather than Klunker. We feel around our house that the game is much better if you can start with a few extra dollars. Here they are, with our suggested house rules printed on one side.

And, of course - our new game (which is in stores) -  EcoFluxx!
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=245>

Thanks for playing Looney Labs Games!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)
http://www.looneylabs.com