Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Family Fluxx - from Looney Labs

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 25 Nov 2005 11:48:07 -0500
Yes - it's another version of Fluxx!

Family Fluxx is a smaller, easier, less expensive, family-oriented version of our most popular game, Fluxx. It costs only $8 - and has beautiful full color Keeper artwork - and the cards have the same card back as Fluxx and EcoFluxx, so you can mix the new cards into your existing decks.

What will you find in Family Fluxx?

Cats and dogs; ice cream and cake; birthdays and gifts; children, parent and grandparent bonuses; sticks and balls; mice and cheese; playgrounds and rain; houses, trees and even treehouses!

Family Fluxx is the perfect version of the game to play at family game night, when the kids' friends visit, on holidays, at family reunions, or anytime and with anyone (even if they're not part of your family).

It's the perfect, inexpensive, stocking stuffer game for this Holiday Season!

<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/FamilyFluxx/>

search for a store near you that sells Looney Labs games:
<http://roster.looneylabs.com/>

or buy from us online:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=249>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=134>

And don't forget our other new version - EcoFluxx:
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/EcoFluxx/>

Thanks for making Fluxx part of your holiday celebrations!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)
http://www.looneylabs.com
customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(301) 441-1019