Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Looney Labs Holiday Special

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 25 Nov 2005 11:48:44 -0500
We've got a fabulous Holiday Special this year!

We will give you a FREE copy of Flowers & Fluxx (a $24 value)

... if you spend $60+ in our online game store.

<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=261>

Flowers & Fluxx is the ideal gift - six happy flowers to make someone smile, and a Fluxx deck to keep them entertained. Includes an exclusive promo card, Flowers! We will even send you an extra copy of the Flowers promo card for yourself with your order, so you can give your free Flowers & Fluxx away as a gift.

Please come do some of your holiday shopping in our online games store!

... and please help us spread the word online about this great holiday special.

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)
http://www.looneylabs.com
customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(301) 441-1019