Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Looney Labs New Stuff Review

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Oct 2006 17:29:51 -0400
Hey! New Stuff!

Okay, this isn't that new, but it's Back In Stock!

Pandora's Boxxes are back in stock (both sizes!) A wooden box with FLUXX woodburned into the top, to replace your frayed Fluxx box. Natural wood finish is easy to customize if you want to make it more exciting. Roomy enough for your promos, it comes with a promo of it's own - Pandora's Box (Action). Check it out, it's a lot of fun. Boxx comes in two sizes, one of which is big enough to fit a Chrononauts deck if you want, too.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=251

We've been really bad about announcing stuff lately, but a brief rundown, since Treehouse:

Treehouse Upgrade Kit - if you already own lots of pyramids, and want to upgrade some of them into the new Treehouse format.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=288

Volcano Caps - with the advent of the new paradigm in pyramids, Volcano Caps became necessary to make playing this excellent game economically feasible.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=274

Zendo Rule Cards - since the Zendo box set is no longer available, the only thing that was not still available a la carte, was these starter cards.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=276

Zarcana Rules Pack - what originally came with the clear-boxed Martian Chess Set - if you're into Zarcana, this is great. Sorry I don't have a pic up yet.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=276

Holy Fluxx Boosters - Jewish Fluxx and Christian Fluxx 7-card boosters to add to your regular Fluxx deck for some light religious theming.
Jewish Fluxx
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=289
Christian Fluxx
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=290

ELBS - Eleven Little Black Squares to liven up your gaming experience. They fit perfectly into the square cut-outs of Volcano boards.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=295

Are You A Werewolf is back in stock in its third edition.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=71

The 2006 Promo Card Pack
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=293

Promo Cards
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=208
and Literature Cards
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=278
and Fluxx Blanxx
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=279
are available singly online, and our SASE program has been discontinued...

Gray pyramid stash - a Rabbit exclusive, made when we made Volcano Caps.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=196

Another Rabbit exclusive - Tree Buttons, leftover from the summer shows.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=294

If you're craving these, you'll have to sign up as a Rabbit at our site - and hey, putting up a picture and a bio gets you ten points right off the bat!
http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/RabbitPoints.html

Thanks for playing Looney Labs Games!