Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Martian Coasters and Fluxx Espanol

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Nov 2006 12:37:41 -0500
Hello Looney Labs Games Aficionados!

Two new major releases are finally here!
As mentioned on the top of the Looney Labs site, we had been holding these so that stores could get them in stock through their distributors. But now they are finally available through our website as well.

Martian Coasters - A new game you can play with your Treehouse set. One tube of either color Treehouse, plus a regular six-sided die -- plus these nice square coasters, and you can play Martian Coasters. It's a fast race to try to get your pyramids home - even as the coaster-boards are shifted around under you. Like Treehouse itself, great for quick restaurant play. 4 players. $6
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=296

Fluxx Español
Yes! Fluxx is now available in Spanish! Produced by us in-house (rather than licensed out to a game publisher abroad) it has all new full color art, with the slimmed-down deck size like Family Fluxx, but with the Keeper set based on regular Fluxx. Look for the new themed Goals and Rules...
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=298