Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Back to the Future: The Card Game - now shipping!

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Sep 2010 14:08:18 -0400
Hello Time-Traveling Looney Labs Fans!

Looney Labs is proud to announce our latest release:
Back to the Future: The Card Game

Now available in stores across the US, Canada, and UK...
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Retailer/index.html
(Call stores first to verify availability)

...and shipping now from our own webstore!
http://store.looneylabs.com/BttF-Card-Game

MSRP $20

Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved. No orders will be accepted or fulfilled for this Universal Studios Licensed Product outside of the United States, including its Territories, Possessions and Military Bases; Canada; the United Kingdom and Éire.

This means we cannot accept orders containing this item from people with Shipping OR Billing addresses outside the USA, Canada, UK, and Ireland.

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class
Webstore Maven
Duchess of Inventory