Re: [Rabbits] Unoffical Rabbit Report - Looney Games at our Spring Fur-B-Que

  • FromMarlene Bruce <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 08 Jun 2005 11:32:18 -0400
Hey Silaria,

Sounds like you all had a grand time; thanks for deciding to hold a Mini Experiment at your furry party!

Just so everyone here knows, you can now submit Rabbit Reports (even unofficial ones like this) and request "0" points if you so desire (previously you had to request at least 1 point).

So if you want to keep a record of your events, even the ones you don't get points for, you're welcome to submit them through our site's event report system.

If you have any questions on earning and spending Rabbit Points, please see:
http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/RabbitPoints.html

Peace,
Marlene