RE: [Rabbits] List problem

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Jun 2005 12:03:16 -0400
There are a lot of other headers you could use to identify messages from the
list.  Can you reconfigure your spam filters to allow messages with specific
headers?

For example:

Sender: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joelle
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:08 AM
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: [Rabbits] List problem

This new list system is really causing problems for me.  I am trying to hang
on to an email address that is on every spam list in the world.  The easy
way I can keep from being overloaded is that I don't allow in ANY email that
is not from a known person.  The old list used to make all mail appear as if
it came from the server so I only had to have one email address to get all
Rabbit mail.  The new server is sending the emails to me as if they come
from each individual so I am having to add EVERYONE to my address book.  I
don't want to do this... and will probably just unsubscribe from the list
unless you guys can fix this.

Thanks,
Joelle