Re: [Rabbits] List problem

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 08 Jun 2005 11:23:51 -0400
I hope this makes it through your filter.

There are a number of fields (other than From:) that contain a single
address for all messages to the mailing list.  I don't know what
filtering software you're using, but you might try adding a check for
the Sender: field to match "rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" to
your whitelist.  It's common for good mailing list software to preserve
>From as the the person who sent the email, and set Sender to the mailing
list.

(You could also look for List-Id, Delivered-to, X-Original-To,
X-BeenThere, or a number of other fields of the headers, but I like
Sender)

Hope this helps.

Marc