Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Dragon*Con '05 by David Tyberg

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 09 Sep 2005 14:22:19 -0400
On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 11:41:31PM -0400, SuperFRED wrote:

> 3.  What about doing some sort of giant pyramid event outdoors?
> Spending the whole weekend indoors and missing the delightful weather
> got me to thinking: There are several green spaces very near to the
> hotels.  Why not take some giant pyramids out there during the day at
> one of those times when it's too crowded to demo indoors?

I wonder if we could get a little section of the Hyatt Pool Deck for a
little while (I think that's the right name for that semi-outdoor area
just outside the Hyatt that always had people milling about and was the
primary route into/out of the building?)

Not outdoors, but high-profile, I wonder if we could get that dance
floor/stage in the Hyatt central area on that floor for a bit when it's
not being used for another event.

Marc