[Rabbits] Just signed up to the mailing list...

  • FromJen Breland <jenarra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Sep 2005 16:51:52 -0500
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUserID=Jenarra

Hi! That's me!

I met a few of you recently at D*Con 2005, where I was running AYAW nightly (except for Saturday night... got sick, exhaustion - whoda thunk?) outside the gaming hall.  This year was an absolute blast!! We had 6 or 7 villages running simultaneously at one point!!

As for me, I'm in process of moving to Atlanta (so if anyone has a job opening...) from Mobile, AL.  I survived the hurricane, though my best friend lost her house (she's living with me now).  We're all well and safe, and just trying to make the transition into this new 'normal' life, and we're both looking for jobs in Atlanta to get this move on the road.

I have a now-four-and-a-half-year-old little boy, who loves to use my Icehouse pieces as lances for his Power Rangers.  I've managed to get him to stack them a time or two, but he's not quite ready for the full playing rules. *lol*

I learned to play Fluxx this year at *Con, and am having a ball with it, having converted my parents and best friend.  We're looking for more players in the Mobile area until my friend and I move...

I can't wait until my next event.  What it will be, and where, I have no idea.  I'm hoping to find a nice game store in Atlanta once I get settled there, to feed my addiction a little more. :-D

~Jen

PS. Kristin!! Where are those boxes!?!?!   ;-)