[Rabbits] My game release

  • Fromred9@xxxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 27 Sep 2005 12:25:31 -0400
Hey folks : )

If any of you were curious about the game(Gold Thief) which I had in a super-beta version at Origins -- it is in production now, and I'm even taking pre-orders :D  It's changed a lot since those early playtests.  My site is up at http://games.asmadi.net/goldthief.php

Thanks to those who helped me test and tweak at and after Origins, maybe I'll even have a booth there next year :D

Also, if Andy sees this, we should finish that game of Homeworlds we started + documented there, on the new online system.

-Chris Cieslik
Rabbit of Boston