Re: [Rabbits] About the Wiki

  • FromMordecei Myers <mortmyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Oct 2005 17:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
It's allright Joseph.  It is better to have the wiki take a while and be done well then have somthing done quickly and not work well at all.  I just wanted to know if this was still going on or not.  Thanks for the news.

Joseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, the news is that I've been a slacker. I spent a month in China
(no it wasn't fun, I was working 12 hour days for 6 days per week), but
other than that, I have no excuse.

I'm just putting some finishing touches on it, then the folks at LL
need to tell me where I didn't understand what was wanted. Then I'll
make those changes and we can release it.

Sorry for the delay.

-JEEP