Re: [Rabbits] About the Wiki

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Oct 2005 10:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Well, the news is that I've been a slacker.  I spent a month in China
(no it wasn't fun, I was working 12 hour days for 6 days per week), but
other than that, I have no excuse.

I'm just putting some finishing touches on it, then the folks at LL
need to tell me where I didn't understand what was wanted.  Then I'll
make those changes and we can release it.

Sorry for the delay.

-JEEP